Monday 8 October 2007

Freedom of Teach

I have just purchased this anatomical model from freedom-of-teach.com. I plan on doing some serious study of the anatomy and I'm looking for a decent Life Drawing class in my area.


Anatomical Resin Figure.

Cast polyurethane male figure with ecorche muscle and partly revealed skeleton.

Highest quality sculpt, hand-painted and cast.

Dimensions: 24" x 5" x 10".

By sculptor & VFX artist: Andrew Cawrse
-


My plan is to develop a few 'basic' maquettes to be used for the basis of anatomically precise characters and creatures.
My first move was to grab a basic skeleton from Poser (standing in symmetrical pose) which I will export into 3Ds Max and build upon with 'correct' topology of body mass and form. This will then be taken into ZBrush or Mudbox (I'm gonna try both applications) for detailing, and exported (hopefully) as a workable model.

No comments: