Friday 29 February 2008

Scott Spencer / Gentle Giant Studios

I love the projects Gentle Giant Studios get to be involved with. Gentle Giant would be a GREAT studio to work with, they variety of techniques and diversity of clients would make for great creative experiences. Scott Spencer the lead digital sculptor at Gentle Giant was one of the first artists I read about, a couple of years back, when I'd just heard discovered ZBrush.





















From original Thread here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=047113

I'm dying to get some 3D printing done and Develop a project which utilises the SLA, but technology costs money and my dreams are oversized. I remind myself that I am only at the beginning of this digital workflow, but my ideas and pursuits are years ahead of reality. I really need to win the lottery or something so I can jack the client work and get this stuff out of my head....

Zombies.... Zombies should be everywhere... In every movie and every TV show. You cant go wrong with Zombies...























and finally a painting tutorial showing the process of skin painting...


From Original Thread here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=48840

...on the same Stingerhead as seen in Wacom's Cintiq advert....























I gotta steal me one of those...

No comments: